Facilitate professionals work through “enactment with method”
Unique in Switzerland
Receive – recognised – trainings in the use of action with method designed by J.L. Moreno in contexts of professional coaching and training. This specialisation is recognised by the FEPTO (Federation of European Psychodrama and Training Organisations).
J.L. Moreno’s Method applied to teams is the art of:
- maximising creative freedom and collaborative efficiency simultaneously through enactment
- producing collective efficiency superior to the sum of individual efficiencies
In our agenda (right column) you can find some 2-day training sessions in french and english!
- 23 & 24.03.2018 – LET’S PLAY THE SAME FILM!
Consolidating a team by a co-construction of a realistic and efficient representation of the operational process (…)
- 20 & 21.04.2018 – LET’S MOVE ON WITH THIS PROJECT !
Running a complete sociodrama through one of its key aspects: a group rehearsal of the life of the project (…)
- 7 & 8.09.2018 – WHEN MEDIA, THEATRE AND AUDIENCE WORK BEST
Examining together the situation of a group or a team, and their concerns and dynamics (…)
Action Methods and Sociodrama: what is it?
“With sociodrama, we help a group telling their own story,
better understanding it and, if possible, changing it.”
“Show me the question, the situation…!”
“Action Method” and “Sociodrama” are the most common terms used to name the J.L. Moreno’s Method, when it is used for professional development. The Sociodrama mostly focuses on interaction and the development of roles.
“Rather than talk about it, show me your question, your situation, your reality or your imagination and I will accompany you towards the change you desire.”
In short, this is the message delivered by the specialist in Action Methods. Through “game” and interaction of roles, this methodology (used with groups, teams or individuals), prefers action and experience to the sole verbal expression in order to achieve the desired change.
Beyond the numerous techniques, one has to facilitate action thanks to the humanistic method of J.L. Moreno.
Main objectives of the Action Method by J.L. Moreno
- Facilitate through action with method the collective intelligence and exploration of given questions
- Increase the skills of everyone and all
- Transform what could have been a simple series of action techniques into an intense, playful, designed and safe process
- Activate internal and/or external dynamics of a person, a team or a group
- Facilitate the desired evolution using means related to the personality and situation of each person or of the group
Connect the 6 ways of integration, which are:
Express – Experiment – Exercise – Elaborate – Evaluate – Evolve
The Moreno’s Method facilitate collective intelligence, awareness and therefore the transformation of experiences and knowledge into skills directly applicable in the personal and professional environment.
Our two 6 minutes videos
Indications and use of the Method
Thanks to the alliance between behavioural, cognitive, emotional and moreover experimental dimensions Action Methods and Sociodrama facilitate collective intelligence, group dynamics and awareness, as well as the transformation of skills immediately applicable in professional practice.
Action Methods and Sociodrama can be used by
• (top) managers, HR professionals
• coaches, trainers, consultants
• groups or teams managers
• teachers, educators, social workers…
• international organisations
• humanitarian organisations
• activate dynamics and dynamism
• expand skills
of a person, a group or a team.
Stimulating dynamics and dynamism
Regarding for example
- Individual coaching sessions or interviews
- performance management
- outplacement …
- Leadership and animation of team meetings (small, big, even very big)
- Group reflection or team reflection (purpose, general orientation, fundamental values, objectives …)
- Improve internal and/or external relationships (decrease tension, develop consistency and coherence, clarify roles, functions, responsibilities, processes …)
- Evaluate situations (past, present or anticipated future)
- Facilitate the problem-solving and decision-making process
- Elaborate projects (from concept elaboration to detailed realisation)
- Improve client relation as well as the relation with other teams, internal or external partners
- Reinforce consistency and coherence within a team
- personal: self-awareness, managing emotions, responsibility, self-esteem and self-confidence, adaptability …
- professional: specific job training or general professional training, such as: conducting interviews, facilitate meetings, stress management, conflict management, crisis management, efficient delegation …
- social: communication, intercultural collaboration, assertiveness and respect of the other, speaking in public …
- scholastic and academic: history, languages, mathematics, law, literature, psychology, education, infirmary, social work…